Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card is a co-branded credit card offered by Axis Bank in association with Flipkart. This credit card is specifically designed for frequent online shoppers who shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, and cure.fit, as it provides attractive cashback offers on these platforms.
You get unlimited cashback with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Cashback is automatically adjusted in your next credit card statement. Also, there is no upper limit of cashback that you can earn on the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card in a given month.
My Experience with Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
I personally used this credit card for taking additional cashback offers on online shopping websites like Flipkart and myntra.
I earned 5% cashback on all my purchases on Flipkart and Myntra, which was quite beneficial for me as I do a lot of my shopping on these platforms. The card also offers 4% cashback on preferred partners like Swiggy, Uber, PVR, and cure.fit, and 1.5% cashback on all other spends.
I recently switched to using the Axis Vistara Infinite credit card for all my shopping. This is because all my spending counts towards the milestone stone benefit which has more value as compared to the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
Charges of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
- The joining fee for this credit card is Rs. 500.
- The annual fee is also Rs. 500.
- The annual fee can be waived off if you can spend a minimum of Rs. 2 lakhs in a year.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Benefits
- You can enjoy an introductory benefit worth Rs. 1,100 on card issuance.
- You can also receive up to Rs. 500 worth of Flipkart vouchers.
- Get 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your first transaction on Myntra.
- Get a 50% discount up to Rs. 100 on your first transaction for new Swiggy customers.
Movie, Dining & Fuel Benefits
- The card offers up to 20% off at partner restaurants under Axis Bank’s exclusive Dining Delights program.
- You can enjoy accelerated cashback (4%) on PVR cinemas.
- You can also avoid the 1% fuel surcharge for fuel purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000, with a maximum waiver capped at Rs. 500 per month.
- No cashback on fuel transactions.
Cashback of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
- You can earn 5% cashback on Flipkart and Myntra purchases.
- You get 4% cashback on Swiggy, Uber, PVR, and cure.fit.
- For all other online and offline spends, you can earn 1.5% cashback.
- The minimum reward value is 4 points.
- Accelerated cashback (4%) on Uber rides.
- You get 4 domestic lounge access every year at select airports within India.
- You don’t get any international lounge access with this card.
Forex Markup Fees
- The forex markup fee for this credit card is 3.5%. You can also check the list of best debit & credit cards with zero forex markup fee.
For beginners, Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is best suited for people who love to shop online. You will earn 5% cashback on all purchases of Flipkart and Myntra, 4% cashback on preferred merchants including Swiggy, Uber, PVR and cure fit and 1.5% on all your spends.
HDFC Millennia credit card is a better option for cashback return. Millennia offers you 5% cash back on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, BookMyShow, Swiggy, Zomato, Sony LIV, and Uber.
#1. What is the maximum cashback limit that I can earn in a month?
There is no limit to the cashback that you can earn in a given month.
#2. Can I get cashback on fuel transactions?
No, you cannot get cashback on fuel transactions. However, 1% fuel surcharge is waived for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 with a maximum waiver of Rs. 400 in a given month.
#3. Are there any insurance benefits on the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
No, this card does not offer any insurance benefits like air accident cover or cover against loss/delay of luggage.