The Axis Reserve credit card is a top-tier credit card that offers a range of exclusive benefits for high spenders. Although it has a hefty joining fee of Rs. 50,000 and an annual fee of Rs. 50,000, it is designed for individuals who can take full advantage offered by card.
Fees & Charges of Axis Reserve Credit Card
- Joining fees: Rs. 50,000
- Annual Fees: Rs. 50,000
- Annual fees waiver: Annual fees are waived off on a minimum expenditure of Rs. 25 lacs in the preceding 12 months.
You may like to check the comparison of Axis Vistara credit card which offers you business class vistara tickets on your annual spending basis.
Bonus & Benefits of Axis Reserve Credit Card
- You receive 50,000 Edge Reward Points on card activation.
- These 50,000 Edge Reward Points are credited to your credit card account every year the card membership is renewed.
- You get complimentary Eazydiner Prime membership under which you get up to 25% discount at premium restaurants across the country.
- You get up to 20% off at participating restaurants with the Dining Delights program.
- Buy One Get One movie offer on BookMyShow with maximum benefit of Rs. 500 on movie ticket bookings and Rs. 1,000 on non-movie ticket bookings.
- Insurance coverage worth USD $500 for loss/delay in baggage.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waived off at all filling stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. You can read about the best credit cards for fuel here.
- The maximum waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month.
- You get 50 complimentary rounds of golf every year at the country’s premium golf courses.
Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee
- The forex markup fee is 1.5%, which is very low as compared to other credit cards. If you are looking a credit card with zero forex markup fee, then check the list of debit and credit cards that charge zero forex markup.
Rewards Rate of Axis Reserve Credit Card
- You earn 15 Edge reward points on every Rs. 200 spent with the card.
- Earn 2X Edge reward points on all international spends.
Reward Redemption Value
- You can redeem the earned Axis Bank Edge Reward Points against instant vouchers and exclusive products on the bank’s Edge Rewards redemption portal.
- 1 Edge Reward Point = Rs. 0.20, Which is a 1.5% reward rate on domestic spends.
- 1 Edge Reward Point = Rs. 0.20, 3% reward rate on international spends.
- The Edge reward points can also be redeemed for Edge Miles to international and domestic airlines programs for Qatar Airways, Air Vistara, Etihad Airways, and Marriott International.
Axis Reserve Travel Benefits
- You get unlimited access to international lounges with Priority Pass membership.
- You get unlimited access to domestic lounges for both primary and add-on cardholders.
Club ITC Culinaire Membership
- You get a complimentary Club ITC Culinaire Membership.
- Additionally, complimentary third-night stay which means 2+1 nights stay.
- Get 50% discount on published room tariff on suites on weekends.
- Avail 25% Green Points on food and beverages spends.
- A bouquet of 10 certificates.
- You get complimentary membership of the Accorplus hotel loyalty program.
- You get complimentary room upgrades at Accor hotels
- Get up to 50% off on dining, a complimentary lunch buffet for two across Accor hotels in India.
- You get 2 complimentary night stays at all Accor hotels across the Asia Pacific region.
Club Marriott Asia Pacific Membership
- You get complimentary membership of Club Marriott Asia Pacific.
- You also get up to 20% off on food and beverages.
- Get up to 20% discount on participating Marriott hotels in India and on weekend rates in Aisa Pacific.
Oberoi hotels and resorts Offers
- You get a 15% discount on room only rate and room with breakfast rate.
- You get a complimentary 3rd-night stay at Oberoi hotels and resorts.
- You can avail up to 50% discount on suites.
Luxury Airport Pickups
- You get 4 complimentary luxury airport pick-ups/drop-offs every year.
Airport Concierge Service
- You get 8 complimentary VIP assistance services at airports which include assistance across airport processes like security check, immigration, and porter services.
If you are looking for a credit card with luxury travel experience, consider Axis Reserve credit card is a good option for you. The card offers unlimited access to both international and domestic lounges is a big plus.
One unique benefit of the card is that you receive 50 complimentary rounds of golf every year at the country’s premium golf courses, making it a great option for avid golfers.
Other Similar Card with Comparative Feature
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card comes with annual fee Rs. 10000 that offers complimentary annual membership of Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, Dineout Passport, MMTDOUBLEBLACK and Times Prime.
ICICI Emeralde Credit Card gives you low forex mark-up fee of 1.5% with lower annual fee Rs. 12,000.
For unlimited lounge access, you may go with Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. This card offers 25,000 bonus reward points on reaching monthly spend milestone of Rs. 1 Lakh.
#1. Is the renewal fee waived off?
Yes, if you have spent Rs. 25 lakhs or more in the previous year, then the renewal fee of Rs. 50,000 waived off.
#2. What is the reward rate on international spends?
The reward rate on international spending is 3%.
#3. What are luxury airport transfers?
Airport transfers refer to pre-arranged transportation services designed to collect travelers from an airport and transport them to their desired location.
#4. Does the Axis Reserve Credit Card offer unlimited access to international lounges?
Yes, the Axis Reserve Credit Card provides unlimited access to international lounges with Priority Pass membership.
#5. Is there a limit to the number of rounds of golf that can be availed with the Axis Reserve Credit Card?
Yes, cardholders receive 50 complimentary rounds of golf every year at the country’s premium golf courses.