About Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder Mega Menu is an element-rich intuitive page builder module that makes making incredible glancing content in WordPress as issue-free as could really be expected.
With Beaver Builder:
you can fabricate custom posts and pages by relocating components onto a material
you don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML information isn’t needed
you can continue to utilize your present WordPress topic
you will see the consequences of your work immediately.
With the entirety of the abovementioned, Beaver Builder should prove to be useful for by far most of clients, site proprietors and WordPress designers. The fundamental selling point is that it makes working with site content (and in any event, making sites without any preparation) a lot quicker and more effective.
Beaver Builder really handles one of the primary issues with WordPress as a stage: The way that it’s not excessively cordial towards clients who have no involvement in sites — particularly the individuals who need to make extraordinary looking substance all alone.
Alright, how about we start off this Beaver Builder survey by having a more profound investigation the individual highlights it has to bring to the table.
Make a Beaver Builder Mega Menu
- From the WordPress administrator board, click Appearance > Menus.
- In the upper right corner, click Screen Options and ensure the CSS Classes checkbox is chosen.
- Look down to your menu things and open the high-level menu thing whose settled menu things you might want to transform into a uber menu.
- In the screen capture beneath, the objective high-level thing is Services.
- In the CSS Classes field, enter the uber menu, as demonstrated in the screen capture.
- The entirety of the menu things settled beneath the high-level thing will be changed over into a uber menu rather than a standard drop-down list.