iPads are light, portable and have a long battery. Due to this, it’s easy to carry it along and watch movies and videos on the go. It’s always relaxing to sit back and enjoy movies without having to carry heavy laptops or even lie down and relish your favorite series.
It is a multipurpose device, which plays all major apps effortlessly, and won’t burn your lap. However, you actually need to learn How to download movies to iPad. Everyone knows how to watch movies on the iPad, and hence the next big step is to learn how to download movies on iPad. If you don’t have iPad or wanted to download movies on PC, you can do that using moviebox. Here is how get MovieBox for PC.
Downloading movies in iPad is easy, and you don’t have to go far to third party illegal methods to download movies. With these few simple steps, you can now go on for a movie marathon, while traveling or any other activity/event.
#1. How to Download movies to iPad using iTunes
It might be a little expensive to learn how to download movies on iPad via iTunes. However, the biggest advantage of downloading movies to iPad from iTunes is that it has a large variety of options to choose from, ranging from the latest movies to 40s movies.
To have any movie on your iPad the options are quite diverse, just choose “rent’’ or “buy’’ option according to your budget and wish. For e.g., – if you want to watch it only once, then rent would be the most appropriate choice.
On the other hand, if you wish to watch it several times, then it is recommended to but the concerned movie.
1. Launch iTunes: Tap on purple iTunes Store icon (appears with a musical note). Once it has been launched, then tap on Movies in the navigation toolbar on the bottom of your iPad’s screen.
2. Download a video: This is the most important step in downloading a movie to iPad. Start browsing the library, you can also browse movies based on various available genres like classic, comedy, action, romance, etc. and once you have selected the movie you want to download, tap on buying or rent option.
Subsequently, confirm the purchase before tapping the videos app. Now you can start watching movies.
Note: If you have selected the rent option, then you have 1 month [30 days] to start and 24 hours to finish watching it.
3. Ultimately, you have learned downloading movies to iPad, so enjoy the film by tapping on Videos app.
#2. How to download movies to iPad using Movavi
It’s definitely easier to simply watch movies from iTunes directly, but if you already have a movie in Computer, it is evidently supposed to be in the DVD files format. Fortunately, there are much free software available to convert DVD files to MP4.
One of that such software is – Movavi. This software is completely free and can process multiple video files. Also, it facilitates the process of – free movie downloads fro iPad.
Step 1: Download and install Movavi Simply go to this link and click download. You will be able to see an installer window, just follow on-screen instructions, and once you are done with downloading the software, launch the application.
Step 2: After launching the newly installed software i.e. Movavi, you will see an option called Add DVD, click on it, now choose/browse the DVD that you wish to convert to MP4 format
Step 3: Now you will find the “convert to’’ option. On its right from the drop-down menu, you can choose the video format you would like to convert to. However, in this case, since we are downloading movies to iPad, we are bound to choose MP4 format from the list.
Step 4: Below this, you will find the “Destination’’ option. Click on it to choose your desired saving location (where the converted files would be stored). On the side, you will see “convert’’ option – click on it.
Now once you are done with converting the file, simply sync the MP4 file to your iPad to enjoy your favorite movie(s) on your iPad.
#3. How to download movies to iPad using VLC media player
The VLC media player is open-source software, which supports multiple video formats, including AVI, M4B, MKV, etc. the latest iPads supports 1080p resolution and can play up to 2.5 MBPS. By using VLC, you can even sync files from Dropbox and Google Drive.
Due to its multiple uses, this amazing utility makes it an ideal app to watch high-resolution videos.
1. Download VLC media player
2. Now if you have iTunes installed on your computer, you need to launch the software so, now launch the iTunes store on the top right corner, and browse for the VLC app. You can find it by simply typing VLC, iOS. Once you find it, now click on the “download’’ option to download it.
3. Now sync your iPad with your computer, and click iPad option on the top right corner to launch. Subsequently, find “apps’’ tab and select the VLC app and then click “add file’’ on the bottom right of your screen.
4. Add movies you wish to sync – you will be able to see a pop-up window, click on “add’’ (you will find its bottom right) and select your favorite movies. Then, you have to click “sync’’ By now, you will be able to see your iPad update automatically.
5. Launch VLC app on your iPad, and enjoy watching your favorite movies.
#4. How to download movies to iPad using other apps
Many apps allow users to watch movies for free without ads. Also, if you are having a good wifi connection streaming and then, watching movies won’t be much of a hassle.
The biggest upside of such apps is that these apps are available for free so it’s actually very convenient. You don’t have to wait until the movie gets downloaded.
- Crackle –This is one good app to browse hundreds of movies, and stream them without any ads.
- NFB Films – This is an app put out by the National Film Board of Canada that has a large variety of movies of different genres.
- PlayBox –This is an app where you can watch thousands of movies, TV shows, and much more. You can download any TV show or movie if you want to watch on the go. Cool, isn’t it?
Downloading movies is not a big task for those who are using internet from a while. There are a lot of apps and website using which you can download movies on pc, android phones etc. If you are a beginner, here is how to download movies on Android smartphone.
There had been a lot of hustle about easy ways to download movies on iPad. Although downloading movies to any device is not that easy for a beginner, we have mentioned above exclusively four methods with which anyone can download a movie to iPad. If you have movies with mkv format, your regular palyer may not be able to decode the format. Here is how to play mkv files. So, enjoy watching movies on your any model of iPad.
To read one more such article about Apple products, follow this link!