Let us start with a simple question, what’s the most common way that you use to find images? Most of the people just Google about the topic, save the images that they like and use them for their purpose.
Many people even put their own watermarks on the images they found on Google, well all these things are actually wrong you may have to pay a fine of almost 1000$ per image.
You never know that the image you downloaded from Google is copyrighted or not. Personally speaking, many of my fellow blogger friends have already faced an issue because of using copyrighted images.
Sometimes you may even have to shut your blog down.
You must be thinking that the best way is to generate the images yourself. Well, this is not the only solution, no doubt this is one of the best ways. I
n this article, I will be showing you How To Use Google Advanced Image Search For Finding Royalty FREE Images.
You must be wondering what do I exactly mean by Royalty free images, these are some images which are not acclaimed/copyrighted by any online firm or blog.
It means you guys can use these images in any way you want, no one will charge you even if you put on your own watermark on these images.
These images also prove to be pretty handy to the people who design flyers/posters for different firms and educational agencies.
So without any further delay lets get down to the main topic, below are given the steps using which you will easily be able to find some useful and royalty free images.
Follow the steps as listed below:-
- Google whichever topic that you want to search the image on and select the images tab.
- Now all the right you will see a gear icon, all you need to do is just click on that gear icon and go to advanced search.
- Now once you click on Advanced search, it will open up a completely new window in the same tab, here you will see a lot many setting, all you need to do is just simply scroll down to Usage Rights once you click on that it will open up a drop-down menu, from this drop-down menu select “Free to use and share even commercially “.
- Now once you have done this, without playing around with the other options, just go ahead and click on advanced search button which will be on the right side in blue colour.
- Once you click on the button it will take you back to the image window in the same tab, but this time all the images you see up there are completely royalty free and meant to be used in any way that you want to.
- So all good to go? you will now also get some additional features, for eg:- when you click on Labeled for reuse you will get several options and you select the one you feel the most suitable to you.
Hope this article helped you out, Keep stalking for more tricks 🙂