Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers from the house of the king of search engines, Google. It was created to cater to the needs of those browsing the internet, and seeking alternatives to age-old Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox.
And, the best part is that one can get Google Chrome for Mac, Windows PC, and Linux; it can also run on mobile operating systems like Android, Apple’s iOS and others.
Browsers play an important role today as they enable quick browsing and one can get any kind of information like news, videos, and others.
Google Chrome has an ample of features, which makes it the most preferred among the users, not to mention its sleek nature, which doesn’t slow down the mid-config PCs also.
Nowadays, the internet has become an integral part of our life for which browsers play a significant role.
Always choose a browser, which is properly optimized and gives you proper results. If you are using it for business purposes, you might be short on time, and this guide will certainly help you out in the process.
Installing Chrome on your Mac will give you seamless browsing experience. So, without further ado, let’s see how to install Chrome on your Mac system.
How to Download and Install Google Chrome for Mac?
In businesses, now email is taking the main spot and every conversation goes through email because it is easier to use and if anyone sends anything to you then you will able to get the same at a much faster rate.
Apart from the electronic mail, you must also maintain the other services like seeing any file, working online and maintaining the dashboard to receive business data. Now dashboard has become so much power that one can easily get on-time results, and do a whole lot more.
All these things can be done using the browser too, though if any company is running any bigger project then they will definitely go for exclusive application products.
But that is expensive and not properly optimized for mobile devices as it’s heavy in memory and requires more processing power, which is normally not present in mobile devices.
So, if you are planning to run your businesses properly, you must choose a browser, which is compatible with all kinds of stuff and it must have a strong online community so that you get instant help in case you face any issues, and what better option can one find than Google’s Chrome browser.
Most business houses or those who are serious with their work use Apple’s MAC computer, which is very easy to use as it is light in weight.
The user interface of the device is very smooth and it comes with some exclusive functions like easy video editing, running any heavy software that is much easier than the other operating systems.
When someone carries a laptop, he always expects to use it all day long, but most of the PCs run out of battery within 2-3 hours of usage, but in Apple’s Mac one can easily get 8-9 hours battery backup.
Apple computers normally come with the default browser called Safari, but it is not as smooth and User-friendly as Google Chrome. Chrome browser is very smooth and the optimization level is also simply unrivalled, which is why even Mac users prefer Chrome on their iDevices.
Go ahead, follow these steps to install Chrome and enjoy the experience of browsing on Chrome.
How do you download Google Chrome for Mac?
To download Google Chrome download Mac and use it in your system, there have to be some minimum system requirements in your Apple computer.
- Your MAC should have OS X 10.6 or later version.
- A 64-bit Intel processor.
- Your system should have minimum of 350 MB of free disk space.
RAM is considered a volatile memory; it can store information, but it will lose the information when there is no power. When a computer is storing information that needs to be used very quickly, RAM is used, but it can’t store any information on a permanent basis.
To install Google Chrome Mac, follow these steps
- Check the system specifications of your Mac, and ensure it meets the basic system criteria required to install Chrome. The Intel processor should be of 64bit and a minimum of 512Mb RAM is required.
- Go to the Google Chrome website and download the latest version of Chrome software.
- Double click on the installable, when you are ready to install Chrome. You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions; click on the tab to start to google chrome download mac.
- If you set Google Chrome as the default browser, whenever you open it will connect directly. You must choose help to make Google Chrome better, which will result in a better-optimized browser. By allowing it, the browser will send back crash reports, preferences and button clicks.
- After downloading the installer file, you must detect the file location and go to that location to click on the file called “Google Chrome.dmg”. In the window, you will find Google Chrome’s icon; drag it to the application folder. It will automatically import your homepage settings and browser history from the existing browser.
- Find out the dock and then drag the Google Chrome disk’s image to the Eject icon.
- After the download has finished, sign in to Chrome. You can sign in with your Google account to sync the bookmarks, preferences and browsing history. It will ask only during the first time.
These are the basic steps for google chrome mac download on an Internet-enabled computer. There are some computers, which don’t have an active internet connection, and for such systems, you may have to download an offline installer to install it later.
In this case, also, the basic steps to install will be similar to the online one, except that you need to look for Chrome offline installer and follow earlier steps.
In case you need a detailed guide on doing that offline, do check out our article on that very topic. For any other comments or queries, feel free to leave them down below!