HDFC has recently relaunched Infinia credit card in metallic variant. This invite-only credit card is designed to cater to High Net-Worth Individuals (HNIs) who value luxurious experiences and exclusive privileges.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Infinia Credit Card
To be eligible for the HDFC Infinia credit card, you should have a long-standing relationship with HDFC Bank and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Existing credit card: You should have an existing HDFC Regalia credit card with a credit limit in the range of Rs. 8 to 10 Lakhs and should have made regular and high spends on the card.
- Salaried individuals: You should have a monthly in-hand salary of more than Rs. 3.75 Lakhs.
- Self-employed individuals: Your ITR should be more than Rs. 45 Lakhs.
- High net worth: You should have a high net worth, indicated by your investments in fixed deposits, life insurance, home loans, mutual funds, and other financial products.
Note that while having investments with HDFC Bank may increase your chances of approval, it is not mandatory to have them to be eligible for the HDFC Infinia credit card.
Required Documents For HDFC Infinia Credit Card
If you have already HDFC customer, you need the following documents-
- Your latest salary slips for salaried people
- Latest ITR for self-employed people.
- Updated address proof (if the address has changed).
For non-existing HDFC customer –
- Identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card, Voters Id, Driving License, Passport.
- Address proof like Aadhar Card, Utility Bills, Passport, Driving License.
- Latest salary slips for salaried people or latest ITR for self-employed people.
Fees & Charges of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- Joining Fees – Rs.12500
- Annual Fees – Rs.12500
- Annual Fees Waiver – The annual fees can be waived off if a minimum spending of Rs.10,00,000 is made annually.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Rewards
- You can earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on all transactions. No reward points on fuel transactions.
- Get 5 reward points per Rs 150 on insurance transaction. The maximum cap is up to 5000 RP per day.
- Earn 5 reward points on every Rs 150 spent on groceries with maximum cap up to 2000 RP per calendar month.
- Earn 10x reward points on travel and shopping through Smartbuy. The cap is 15000 RP per calendar month.
- No reward benefit on wallets loading.
10X Smartbuy Rewards
You can earn up to 10X HDFC reward points for shopping and travel. The maximum cap of reward points is 15000 per calendar month. A daily cap of 7500 RP per day.
|Shopping & Travel Category||Rewards||Rewards Rate (1RP = Rs. 1)|
|Flights (Cleartrip and Yatra)||5X||16.5%|
Reward Redemption Value
You can redeem your earned reward points on HDFC’s SmartBuy platform or via Netbanking.
- 1 reward point is equal to Rs.1.
- The reward points earned can be redeemed for flight and hotel bookings via SmartBuy is 1 RP = Rs.1
- Convert your Airmiles through net banking, 1 RP = 1 Airmile.
- Redeem 1 RP is Rs.0.50 on products and vouchers via net banking or SmartBuy.
- 1 RP = Re.1, redeemed against Tanishq and Apple vouchers on SmartBuy.
- Redemption against the statement balance of the card, 1 RP = Rs.0.30.
- Only 70% of the total payment can be made through the RPs on flight and hotel bookings and Apple and Tanishq vouchers.
- You can transfer the reward points to Airmiles partners which include Etihad Airways, Air Canada, United Mileage Plus, Avianca LifeMiles’ Flying Blue, Vietnam AIlines Lotusmiles, IHG One Reward, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, AirAsia Rewards,, and Wyndham Rewards.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Benefits & Privileges
- On card activation and realization of the annual fee, you receive 12,500 reward points as a welcome bonus.
- You also get a complimentary Club Marriott membership for the first year.
Airport Lounge Access
- You get unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access with the Priority Pass membership.
- HDFC Infinia provides unlimited access to international lounges with the Priority Pass membership.
- Both primary as well as add-on cardholders get complimentary lounge access. It is advisable to bring a debit card that provides complimentary access to airport lounges when traveling with your family.
- Guests visiting under the Priority Pass will be charged at USD 27 per visit and per guest.
- You can enjoy unlimited complimentary golf games at leading golf courses across India and abroad.
The HDFC Infinia credit card offers exclusive dining privileges with the Good Food Trail Program and a free Club Marriott membership. You can also enjoy a 1 + 1 complimentary buffet at ITC hotels. The benefits are –
Good Food Trail Program
- Enjoy a 25% discount at 2000+ premium restaurants.
- Get 1+1 buffet at 200+ restaurants.
- Get 1+1 food/drinks at select restaurants.
You can’t avail these discounts on occasions like Valentine’s day/New Year day.
Club Marriott membership
- Enjoy up to 20% off on food & beverage bills at top restaurants.
- Up to 15% at select hotels for a maximum of 10 guests.
- Avail 20% discount on Spa services at select participating Marriott hotels in India between Monday and Friday.
- Avail 20% discount on the best available rates on rooms at participating Marriott hotels in India and on weekend rates in Asia Pacific.
Complimentary ITC Buffet
- Get 1+1 complimentary buffet at participating ITC Hotels.
- one complimentary buffet per booking with maximum one booking per month.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 1,00,000.
- The maximum waiver cap is Rs.1,000 each month.
Forex Markup Fees
- The forex markup fees for international transactions on the HDFC Infinia credit card is 2%, which is very low.
24*7 Concierge Services
HDFC Infinia offers 24 X 7 personal concierge services that are handled by International SOS. The services include –
- International gift delivery
- Golf booking
- Business services
- Event planning and referrals
- Private dining assistance
- Airport VIP service
- Itinerary planning and reservation assistance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
#1. What is the customer care number of HDFC Infinia credit card?
The customer care numbers of HDFC Infinia are 1800 266 3310, 1800 102 3310, and 022-61717606.
#2. What is the validity of HDFC Infinia earned rewards points?
The RP expires after 3 years from the date of accumulation. Also, if the card is not used for 365 days, the points are nullified.
#3. Can I redeem reward points for the card’s statement balance?
Yes, reward points can be redeemed for HDFC Infinia credit card statement balance, with 1 RP equal to Rs. 0.30.
#4. Can I get complimentary golf games with the HDFC Infinia credit card?
Yes, users can enjoy unlimited complimentary golf games at leading golf courses across India and abroad with the HDFC Infinia credit card.
If you are a frequent traveler, consider HDFC Infinia credit card is an excellent credit card for you. This card offers you exclusive dining privileges, access to unlimited lounges all around the world with the Priority Pass membership. The 10X Smartbuy rewards program also makes it an great option for those who frequently make travel and shopping purchases.
You may also like Axis Vistara Infinite credit card if you spend a total of Rs 12 lakh annually. With this card, you can get up to 5 business class Vistara tickets.