HDFC Regalia Credit Card is one of the most popular premium credit cards in India. This card offers a wide range of benefits and rewards to you, making it a preferred choice for frequent flyers and shoppers.
What I Love The Most About HDFC Regalia Credit Card
As a frequent traveler with my family, I have found the HDFC Regalia credit card to be an excellent option. One of the most significant advantages of this card is that I can get add-on cards for my family members, which not only allows them access to domestic airport lounges but also international lounges.
With this feature, my family and I have been able to enjoy the benefits of airport lounges during our travels, making our trips more comfortable and stress-free. The airport lounge access has been a real game-changer for us, especially during long layovers or flight delays.
Let’s dive into the details of HDFC Regalia credit card features and benefits.
Key Product Details of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- The annual fees for the card is Rs. 2,500.
- Renewal fee waived off on spending over 3 lakhs in the previous year.
- 2,500 reward points as a welcome gift.
- Get 4 reward points on every Rs. 150 spend.
- 12 free domestic airport lounge access per year.
- 6 international airport lounge access every year outside India through the priority pass.
- Travel insurance benefit worth up to Rs. 1 crore in case of an air accident.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
HDFC Regalia Rewards & Benefits
The card comes with a welcome bonus of 2,500 bonus Reward points. This is a great way to get started with the card and start earning rewards from the get-go.
Movie Dining Benefits
- You get access to an exclusive dine-out passport membership that offers a 5% discount on dining bills.
- Additionally, you can also get early access to several festivals and events.
- You can get assured 10,000 Reward Points on spending over Rs. 5 lakhs in the anniversary year.
- Eran an additional bonus of 5,000 Reward Points on spending over Rs. 8 lakhs in the anniversary year.
Airport Lounge Access
- The card offers 6 airport lounge access every year outside India through the priority pass.
- Also, get complimentary Priority Pass membership. After the complimentary visits, you will be chargeable at US $27 per person per visit.
- 12 free airport lounge access per year domestically (3 times every quarter). You can also check the list of debit cards that offers complimentary airport lounge access.
- you can apply for the priority pass membership for yourself and add-on members, after completing a minimum of 4 retail transactions using your premium Regalia credit card.
- Insurance cover worth Rs. 1 Crore against accidental air death.
- Medical emergency coverage of up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
- You get zero liability protection cover up to Rs 9 lacs in case of misuse or loss of card.
- You can earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent using the card.
- Minimum reward value is 1 Reward Point (RP) = Rs. 0.5
HDFC Reward Redemption
- You can redeem 1 reward point is Rs. 0.5 against flights and hotel bookings on HDFC Smartbuy website.
- You can also convert your HDFC reward points into air miles at a value of 1 RP = 0.5 air mile.
- If you want to redeem against shopping vouchers like Amazon , Flipkart and products 1 RP = up to Rs. 0.35
- Get 1 RP = Rs 0.20 for cash back.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
HDFC Regalia credit card offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India on a minimum transaction of Rs. 400 and a maximum transaction of Rs. 5000.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Fees & Charges
- Joining fees: Rs. 2,500
- Annual Fees: Rs. 2,500
- Annual fees waiver: The annual fees are waived if you spend more than Rs. 3 lahks in the previous year.
- Low Forex Markup Fees: 2% on all foreign currency transactions.
- Rewards Redemption Fee: Rs 99 plus applicable taxes.
You may like to check the comparison between HDFC Regalia and Millennia credit card if you are looking for a lower annual fee credit card.
HDFC Regalia’s credit card has lost its previous days’ charm. Now I would recommend the HDFC Regalia Gold credit card which provides better reward value.
If your HDFC Regalia Gold credit card doesn’t approve then you can try for HDFC Millennia credit card which offers 5% cashback on Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato and Swiggy.
#1. What is the forex markup fee for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The forex markup fee for the HDFC Regalia credit card is 2%, which is low for most credit cards.
#2. What is the best way to get reward value from the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
- Redeem 1 RP = Rs. 0.5 against flights and hotel bookings on HDFC Smartbuy website.
- 1 RP = up to Rs. 0.35 for products and vouchers like Amazon, Flipkart.
- 1 RP = Rs 0.20 for cashbacks.
- Convert air miles at a value of 1RP = 0.5 air miles.
#3. What is the credit limit of HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The credit limit of HDFC Regalia generally lies between Rs. 2 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
#4. What is the annual fee for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The annual fee for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card is Rs. 2,500.
#5. How many airport lounge access do I get with the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
You get 6 airport lounge access every year outside India through the priority pass, and 12 free airport lounge access per year domestically with the HDFC Regalia credit card.
#6. Is there any annual fee waiver for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
Yes, the annual fee for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card is waived off if you spend more than Rs. 3 lakh in the previous year.
#7. Is there any golf benefit with the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
No, there is no golf benefit with the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.