Imagine you just won a contest or passed an exam (both are rare cases for me :P) and you want to throw a party to your mates! Excited?
You hop on your lappy, created an event and start filling up the details. Sounds easy peasy, right? But it’s not like that when you click on the invite button and all your excitement slumps down when this popup appears on the screen.
Selecting friends one by one is going to take you forever. And, it’s real pain in the butt to select friends one by one.
(I am sure, you are NOT going to do this anyway).
Don’t worry, like always I have a super cool hack for this problem too)
There are two ways to Invite All Friends To Facebook very easily.
- Using a chrome plugin
- Using a simple code in firefox
Inviting friends to a Facebook event using chrome
I am going to make it very easy for you. To that end, step by step process with screenshots are added below.
1. Here is the link of the chrome extension for an invite to the event. Add this free extension to chrome.
2. Once added, open Facebook and go to your event on Facebook and click on invite. There will be an option named “Choose friends” in the drop-down menu of the Invite button.
3. There will be an icon(marked in yellow in the below screenshot) in the address bar, click on that.
4. Wait for some time. A popup will appear with a message “All your friends have been selected, Thanks for using Facebook invite all.”
5. It’s done, close that popup and click on “send invites”.
Cool? you are done now. But if you are using Firefox, there is another option to invite your friends.
Inviting friends to a Facebook event using Firefox
I didn’t find any working addon for Firefox, so here is the code which can be used.
1. Open the event on Facebook.
2. Click on the invite and select “choose friends”
3. A popup will be opened, click on “all friends” on the left.
4. Scroll till the list ends, this is needed as all the names must be loaded on the page.
5. Press Ctrl+ Shift+K, a console will open below.
6. Enter the below code in the Area that I have marked in yellow above.
7. It might give a Scam warning. In that case, type “allow pasting” and then paste the code again.
8. If you are like me, having a long list of friends, the page might become unresponsive for some time. If unresponsive notification popup appears, click on continue.
9. Once all your friends are selected, click on send invites.
P.S. This code can be used with chrome too. Just press Ctrl+shift+J to open the console and you are all set.
That’s it, folks, I guess you know the next steps. Go out, Get some beer, call your favourite DJ and sit on your bean bag waiting for your friends. :D. And yes, you can invite me too.
I am FREE all the time, especially when there is beer involved :D. Let me know in comments if you find any other cool method to invite your friends to the Facebook event.
Well, this was all about inviting friends to the event on Facebook. but what about those who don’t use Facebook and are on other social media platforms or simply use mail only? There is a new trending option available known as friend invite.
Using friend invite feature, which is highly popular with social login, one can invite friends not only from social media platforms like Google + and Twitter, but can also invite friends through Email.
Warning: This hack MUST not be used for SPAMMING. Everyone hates spamming and you should too.
Apart from this, such mass inviting might irritate your friends and some of them might report that event too, resulting in deletion of that event or ban on your account too. So, be cautious and DO NOT SPAM.