SBI Pulse credit card is designed to cater specifically for fitness freaks, providing numerous benefits to individuals who prioritize their well-being. One of the most exciting features of the SBI Pulse credit card is the smartwatch that comes as a welcome benefit.
Additionally, you receive complimentary FitPass Pro and Netmeds First memberships that are renewed annually, making these memberships a lifetime benefit.
Let’s explore more about the SBI Pulse credit card and why it’s worth considering for those in the health segment.
Fees & Charges of SBI Pulse Credit Card
- Joining Fee – Rs. 1499
- Annual Fee – Rs. 1499
- Annual Fee Waiver – Annual fee reversed if annual spends for last year is Rs. 2,00,000 or more.
SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits & Privileges
You get a Noise ColorFit Pulse 2 Max Smart Watch worth Rs. 5,999 on payment of joining fee.
Both Fitpass Pro and Netmeds First memberships to be received every year on this credit card renewal.
Complimentary Fitpass Pro membership
- Unlimited access to interactive as well as recorded online fitness sessions.
- You can access more than 4,000 Gyms and fitness studios.
- Personal nutritionist and exclusive Artificial intelligence-led Fitness Coaching sessions.
Enjoy Netmeds First complimentary memberships
- Enjoy complimentary 2.5% NMS Super Cash up to Rs. 1000 on every prepaid order.
- Additionally, you get a 5% discount on pathology lab tests.
- You get unlimited doctor consultations online.
- Avail basic health check-ups every year.
- Get unlimited free deliveries.
Lounge Access Program
- You get 8 complimentary domestic lounge per year (max 2 visits per quarter).
- Get complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- SBI Pulse credit card does not offer any international lounge access.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum waiver on fuel transactions is capped at Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
- No reward benefit on fuel transactions.
SBI Pulse Credit Card Rewards Rate
SBI Pulse credit card offers rewards points on spend basis. These are as under –
|Type of Spend||Reward Points||Return Rate @25 per RP|
|Chemist, Pharmacy, Movie & Dining||10 RP per Rs 100 spent||2.5%|
|Other Spends||2 RP per Rs 100 spent||0.5%|
- You get NETMEDS e-gift voucher worth Rs 1500 on annual spend of Rs 4 Lakhs which is 0.38% return rate.
- The gift voucher will be sent to you within 45 days through SMS or email.
Reward Redemption Value
- Redeem the earned reward points against various options on the Rewards catalogue.
- You can also redeem the reward points against the statement balance, 1 RP = Re. 0.25.
Other Charges of SBI Pulse Credit Card
- Rewards Redemption Fee – Rs. 100 on each redemption request.
- Foreign Currency Markup -3.5% of the transaction amount. You may also read the debit & credit card with zero forex charges.
- Interest Rates – The interest rate on the card is 3.35% per month, which is standard for most credit cards in the market.
- Cash Advance Charge – The cash advance fee is 2.5% of the withdrawal amount, with a minimum of Rs. 500.
|Air Accident||Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Zero Liability||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Lost Baggage||Rs. 72,000|
|Loss of Travel documents||Rs. 12,500|
|Delayed baggage||Rs. 7,500|
|Damaged Baggage||Rs. 5,000|
The SBI Pulse credit card is a great option for health-conscious individuals who want to earn rewards and benefits on their health-related purchases.
With a smartwatch as a welcome benefit and complimentary FitPass Pro and Netmeds First memberships, this card offers a lot for those looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to earn rewards on medicine purchases or movies & dining along with health-related spends, the SBI Pulse credit card has you covered.
If you have a health insurance plan, consider HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card for insurance transactions. You can earn 5 RP per Rs. 150 spends with max cap of 5000 RP per day on insurance transactions which can be redeemed against flights/hotel booking on smartbuy portal, 1RP = Rs. 1.
#1. Is it possible to convert SBI Card Pulse transactions into EMIs?
Absolutely, the SBI Pulse credit card offers EMI options to its users. To convert your transaction into an EMI, you need to have a transaction value of INR 2500 or more. Once you meet this requirement, you can easily convert your transaction into Flexipay on your Pulse credit card.
#2. Can I redeem the cashback earned on the SBI Pulse credit card?
Yes, you can redeem the cashback earned on the SBI Pulse credit card against your outstanding balance or as a statement credit. 1RP is 25 paise.
#3. What is the credit limit for the SBI Pulse credit card?
The credit limit for the SBI Pulse credit card is determined by the bank based on the applicant’s credit score, income, and other factors.