Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft, and he has some pretty insightful things to say about the role of technology in our lives.
In this post, we’ll take a look at some of his most notable quotes on topics like artificial intelligence, innovation, and more.
If you’re looking for some thought-provoking insights from one of the tech world’s most influential leaders, you’ve come to the right place.
Buckle up – it’s going to be a fascinating ride!
Satya Nadella Quotes 2023
8. “The way I measure my life is – Am I better than I was last year?” Satya Nadella
9. “The opportunity ahead for Microsoft is vast, but to seize it, we must focus clearly, move faster, and continue to .” Satya Nadella
10. “Over the next 10 years, we’ll reach a point where nearly everything has become digitized.” Satya Nadella
11. “Sure, in this age of continuous updates and always-on technologies, hitting refresh may sound quaint, but still when it’s done right, when people and cultures re-create and refresh, a renaissance can be the result.” — Satya Nadella
12. “There is something only a CEO uniquely can do, which is set that tone, which can then capture the soul of the collective.” — Satya Nadella
13. “Passion, toil, and training can help you to soar.” — Satya Nadella
14. “We must ensure not only that everyone receives equal pay for equal work, but that they have the opportunity to do equal work.” Satya Nadella
15. “What was true then and what is true now is that we create technology so others can create more technology.”— Satya Nadella
16. “Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on. — Satya Nadella
17. “Longevity in this business is about being able to reinvent yourself or invent the future.”— Satya Nadella
18. “The question is: How are you able to organize your information, your tasks, and get stuff done spanning those different roles? Nobody lives in isolation.” Satya Nadella
19. “Learning to fly is not pretty but flying is.”— Satya Nadella
20. “We needed to build deeper empathy for our customers and their unarticulated and unmet needs. It was time to hit refresh.”— Satya Nadella
21. “If you are going to have a risk-taking culture, you can’t really look at every failure as a failure, you’ve got to be able to look at the failure as a learning opportunity.” — Satya Nadella
22. “When I think about my career, my successes are built on learning from failures.” — Satya Nadella
23. “Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.” — Satya Nadella
24. “We needed to convert Nietzsche’s courage in the face of reality, into courage in the face of opportunity.” — Satya Nadella
25. “Technologies will come and go, so you need to be able to both ask and answer the question: What do you do as a company, why do you exist?” — Satya Nadella
26. “I believe men and women should get equal pay for equal work.” — Satya Nadella
27. “Believe me, my has not been a simple journey of progress. There have been many ups and downs, and it is the choices that I made at each of those times that have helped shape what I have achieved.” — Satya Nadella
28. “Many companies aspire to change the world. But very few have all the elements required: talent, resources, and perseverance. Microsoft has proven that it has all three in abundance.” Satya Nadella
29. “I’m also grounded in our challenges, in fact, that’s the adventure which creates the competitive zeal in me to do great work.” Satya Nadella
30. “Our industry does not respect tradition. It only respects innovation.” Satya Nadella
31. ” This is a software-powered world.” Satya Nadella
32. “I don’t want to fight old battles. I want to find new ones.” Satya Nadella
33. “LinkedIn was an amazing deal for us to do because of their mission.” Satya Nadella
34. “We want to empower people.” Satya Nadella
35. “Finally, I truly believe that each of us must find meaning in our work. The best work happens when you know that it’s not just work, but something that will improve other people’s lives.” Satya Nadella
36. “You are defined not just by your capabilities, but by the choices you make.” — Satya Nadella
37. “Our ambitions are bold and so must be our desire to change and evolve our culture.” — Satya Nadell
39. “You renew yourself every day. Sometimes you’re successful, sometimes you’re not, but it’s the average that counts.” — Satya Nadella
40. “There were many influences on me while growing up. In the late Seventies and early Eighties when I was growing up in Hyderabad, it was a bit more laid-back, and that gave you time to think about things differently without perhaps being caught up in the narrow approach to one’s journey through life.” — Satya Nadella
41. “A lot of people are joking about the Windows 10 error message that says ‘Something Happened’. Well, that’s not on me. My original idea was to not have any errors at all, and for the operating system to be called Windows RT ME One.” — Satya Nadella
42. “I think re-conceptualizing Microsoft as a devices and services company is absolutely what our vision is all about. Office 365 and Azure on the services side are representative of it.” — Satya Nadella
43. “Despite all this rapid change in the computing industry, we are still at the beginning of the digital revolution.” — Satya Nadella
44. “Listening was the most important thing I accomplished each day because it would build the foundation of my leadership for years to come.” — Satya Nadella
45. “Every time you think all the technology that had been created already, all you have to do is look around and then there’s someone new who’s born with a new idea.” — Satya Nadella
46. “Every opportunity I got, I took it as a learning experience.” — Satya Nadella
47. “There are nine million servers sold annually. Of those, just one million are sourced by the big guys. What we’re trying to predict is: in the future, is that all going into the one million category? Or will there be some balance?” — Satya Nadella
48. “You look at marketing: everything that’s happening in marketing is digitized. Everything that’s happening in finance is digitized. So pretty much every industry, every function in every industry, has a huge element that’s driven by information technology. It’s no longer discrete.” — Satya Nadella
49. “The energy you create around you is perhaps going to be the most important attribute – in the long run, EQ trumps IQ. Without being a source of energy for others, very little can be accomplished.” — Satya Nadella
50. “I will always be a Hyderabadi.” — Satya Nadella
- Best Oscar Wilde Quotes Must Read
- Bob Marley Quotes Singing And Life
- Motivational Bill Gates Quotes How To Succeed
- Top Michael Jordan Quotes Words By MVP
Conclusion: Satya Nadella Quotes 2023
What do you think of Satya Nadella’s quotes? Do they inspire or motivate you to achieve more in your professional career?
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. And, if you found this article helpful, be sure to share it with your friends and colleagues.
Want to read more great content from us? Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss a thing!