Do you want a more flexible and powerful visual editor for your pages without coding?
With these page builders, which I mentioned below, you can create complex designs with a drag and drop editor from the front or back of your site. In this review, you’ll learn how everything works.
List of Top 7 WordPress Page Builder 2023
1. Divi Builder
Divi is the latest addition to Elegant Themes and is available in a package of 87 themes and 3 add-ons. The theme has attracted a lot of attention since its launch, thanks to its responsive design and numerous features, including the Divi Page Builder tool.
Divi has been updated regularly since its first release and is now the main theme of the elegant themes. After a recent update, the creator of the already impressive pages has undergone a major overhaul.
This makes Divi one of the few WordPress designs that include a true front-end creative tool with point-and-click online publishing.
If you’re looking for a stylish WordPress theme that you can customize in almost every way, Divi could be the topic for you.
A highlight of the Divi theme is the impressive design and appearance of the tool for creating drag-and-drop pages. With the release of Divi 3.0, this page creator has been completely updated and improved.
Divi Builder is no longer just a tool for creating background pages. You can now create custom layouts for your WordPress website through a live front-end, point-and-click interface.
In the past, Divi required you to create your custom page designs at the back of your WordPress website before switching to front view to see what your visitors would look like. Now you can do the work on the front of your website and receive instant feedback on your actions.
With Divi Builder’s new visual interface, you can click to edit the content, use drop-down windows to customize the appearance, and drag items onto the page to design the perfect content for your website.
These custom themes can be used for both the internal pages of your website and your homepage.
- Over 20 premade layouts are included
- Fully responsive design
- Frontend and backend editor
- Support for posts, pages, and custom post types etc.
- 32 languages are supported
- Professional looking interface, templates, and content modules
- Import and export functionality
- Provide a frontend editor and a backend editor
- Beautifully designed interface, content modules, and templates
- Elegant Themes membership offers fantastic value for money to the users.
- It is limited to content modules available in Divi.
- It has no option to buy Divi Builder on its own.
- It is not possible to delete data from the WordPress database if the add-in is disabled
2. Elementor Page Builder
Elementor is an extension for drag-and-drop page creation for WordPress, which means two things:
It provides a completely original and independent user interface for creating publications, pages, and types of personalized publications. When you go to the standard page publishing/editing page in WordPress, you’ll get a new button that lets you enable Elementor and take over the entire page editing process.
This does not require that you have knowledge or skills in HTML or PHP. Everything can be done through a useful user interface.
It works on the front page, i.e. it immediately shows you the results of your work in the form “What you see is what you get”.
It lets you create any content design or page layout you can imagine, no matter what you can do with your current WordPress theme.
In summary, the key advantage of Elementor is that you can create pretty impressive page structures or content structures, even if you are not a designer or have experience in building websites (HTML, CSS, PHP).
In principle, this opens up many possibilities, especially if you have a tight budget and want your website and its content to have a beautiful appearance. It also appears that users seem to like a lot:
as the Elémentor team reported, the main add-on has already been downloaded over a million times!
- Support available for posts, pages, and all custom post types.
- A mobile-friendly responsive design
- A built-in templating system that supports importing and exporting
- Support for WooCommerce (Pro version) and translation plugins
- Frontend editing
- Premade templates to help you get started
- A frontend editor that makes creating layouts a flurry
- Most of the major features are available in the free version for the users.
- Support for WordPress widgets
- Revision history lets you simply undo and redo changes
- No white label version available for developers
- Templating system needs to be refined
3. Thrive Themes Content Builder
Thrive Themes Content Generator is a high-end drag-and-drop creator with a user-friendly editor. It was designed specifically for online sellers and offers many unique features.
There are a total of twelve content items in the Content Builder. All of these content items help you to create landing pages and sales pages. Elements include forms, video embedding, countdown, and a visual table creator.
The add-on can also be used to create homepages, professional blog posts, video pages, contact forms pages, and more.
A single license for Content Builder costs $ 67 and comes with unlimited updates and one year of support. A set of five licenses costs $ 97, a set of 15 licenses costs $ 147.
If you would like to use the add-on on your own websites and on the websites of your customers, you must purchase the agency’s license for $ 588 per year ($ 47 per month).
- Generation tools, and landing pages builder
- Frontend editing
- A built-in template system lets you save and load layouts for yourself.
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- Boasts many marketing features such as a call to action boxes, lead
- Content module sidebar simplifies selecting the style of modules
- Features many unique content modules
- The History and Undo and Redo buttons make it easy to correct changes.
- It comes with its own landing page package.
- Very few adjustments
- The add-on does not comply with the GNU General Public License and can not be used until you have entered your license information.
- Missing advanced features for other drag-and-drop page builders
4. Live Composer
The Live Composer Pages builder is complete and the WordPress Features builder accesses the sites. In our page creator, you will benefit from most free payment features only for Woocommerce support and advanced integrations (ACF, CPT, mega menus).
Create great individual page designs in real-time. Front-end drag-and-drop editing is an absolutely intuitive way to create and customize great sites.
Do it yourself with easy editing of content in real-time. Save money on expensive coding and customization services. No technical skills are needed to create professional websites in our page builder.
A live Composer is a great tool for web designers, digital marketers, WordPress theme developers, and freelance consultants. Get to know our page creator and reduce the time it takes to create your website for every next project.
Create an extraordinary homepage, portfolio or professional website with all the features for your customer.
- Colorful user-interface
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- 100% free to download and use
- You can import and export sections, themes, and pages.
- Over 30 content modules are included.
- The integrated model system enables saving, loading, importing, and exporting
- 10 ready-made designs with the plugin
- WordPress widgets can be inserted using sidebars
- Frontend Edition
- A small selection of extensions and designs at very reasonable prices (some are free)
- Apart from some inexpensive extensions, all available functions are available:
- Use a colorful design with fast loading.
- Support is provided free of charge. Priority support costs $ 9 per ticket.
- In this free download, the WordPress plugin is available
- There are no options to uninstall the add-in data
- At the bottom of the live publisher, an advertising bar with affiliate links and news is displayed.
5. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a drag-and-drop rich content generator that makes every effort to create WordPress content as easy as possible.
In practice this means:
- You can create custom pages and publications by simply dragging elements onto a canvas
- You do not have to program by hand, and HTML skills are not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although the package includes a theme to make your work easier)
- It supports full-frontal editing so you can see the results of your work immediately.
All of this means that Beaver Builder should be of use to the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers. This is the main point of sale for working with website content (and even much faster and more efficient).
Beaver Builder really solves one of the main problems of WordPress as a platform: the fact that it is not very user-friendly for users who do not have any experience with websites, especially for those who want to get an excellent performance themselves.
Let’s take a closer look at each feature of Beaver Builder:
- Live front-end editing
- Support for WordPress widgets and shortcodes
- Built-in templating system
- Editor mode allows you to limited the authorization of clients
- Supports posts, pages, and custom post types
- Support available for WooCommerce, the translation plugin WPML, and WordPress Multisite (Pro and Agency plans).
- Uses a responsive design that loads quickly.
- Import and export functionality
- The user interface loads quickly and is very easy to use
- A variety of predefined templates designed by professionals.
- WordPress widgets are compatible
- Content modules look quite plain
- Back to the last save of your layout
- No, cancel or reset. If you want to cancel a change, you must undo it
- Many alternatives are cheaper to buy
WPBakery Page Builder, formerly known as Visual Composer, is one of the creators of the original WordPress page builder.
Since launching WPBakery Page Builder, this is the most popular page creation plugin for WordPress in the CodeCanyon market and now has more than 300,000 direct sales.
In October 2017, the original visual composer changed his name to WPBakery Page Builder. Since then, the Visual Composer brand has been used for a completely different project: for a complete website creator: Visual Composer Website Builder.
While the creator of the original page at CodeCanyon is still available as a WPBakery page creator, the new Visual Composer, which has been rewritten from scratch, is being sold on its own website.
- Backend and frontend editor
- Intuitive templating system
- Supports available for Yoast SEO, WooCommerce, WordPress multisite, translation plugins and more
- Good selection of content modules.
- Support for publications, pages, and types of custom publications.
- Attractive design with style
- It has a backend and frontend editor
- Support for more than 150 unique add-ons from WPBakery Page Builder significantly enhances functionality.
- It has a variety of options, features, content modules, and ready-made designs.
- The Front-end editor is faulty
- No native import and export functions
- The variety of functions sometimes makes the supplement bloated
MotoPress is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page generator with responsive designs that look good on any device. The plugin also supports custom mail types.
After you launch MotoPress Content Publisher, your publisher will be replaced with a visual interface that allows you to select up to six different categories.
There are 20 modules available in the first five categories, such as publishing networks, Google Maps, and sharing buttons. In the last category, you can insert widgets.
A personal license for MotoPress costs $ 29 and provides one-year support and updates for a website. The commercial license costs $ 79 for up to five websites, and the $ 139 developer license for an unlimited number of websites.
- Frontend editing
- Style builder
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- Support for publications, pages, and custom publication types (MotoPress Pro only)
- Premium add-ons available that extend the features even further
- More than 30 content modules
- Available in 11 languages
- Predefined Layouts
- Support available for WordPress translation plugins, WordPress multisite, WooCommerce and more
- The user interface of the frontend is fast loaded and easy to use
- Only $ 28 to upgrade to MotoPress Pro
- All content modules and most features are available in the free version of the add-on.
- It is not as elegant as the competition for drag-and-drop page creators.
- Only standard WordPress widgets are supported. Widgets added by WordPress plug-ins are not available.
- The six predefined templates are only available if your page is empty. cannot be selected if your page contains content
- 20 Best Premium Personal Portfolio WordPress Themes
- Top 16 Best WordPress Page Builder Plugins
- Duda Website Builder Review
Final Thoughts | WordPress Page Builder 2023
Drag-and-drop builders recognize the importance of testing their products before they buy. That’s why they offer demonstrations of their add-ons.
If you want to find the right solution for your project, you will need to do the necessary research and create a page using the add-on. This will help you to see what the Plugins can do for you.
Therefore, you should use the demonstrations of the developers.
You understand the visual interface and you like how it works.
The plugin contains the required modules.
I know it can be tedious to spend 10 to 15 minutes on each add-on to see if an add-on is appropriate, especially if many premium WordPress products have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
However, it is better to spend some time testing a plugin than to fight later and ask for a reimbursement.
We hope this article has helped you find the best WordPress add-on for your website by dragging and dropping.
1 thought on “List Of Top 7 WordPress Page Builder 2023 – Just Drag & Drop”
We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to finding
out about your web page yet again.