It’s time to take the footer of your Divi theme website to the next level with some creativity and thoughtful design! As a web developer, I know how difficult it can be to customize a site.
I used to spend hours trying to figure out even the simplest of edits, only for nothing to seem right when all was said and done.
That’s why I’m here today – so that you don’t have go through any more headache or hold off on making important changes because of confusion. Through this step-by-step guide, we’ll make perfecting your Divi theme footer enjoyable and effective as possible. Let’s get started!
Advantages of Crafting a Captivating Website Footer
- Add Logos and Brand Images: Placing your company’s logo or brand image in the footer can reinforce brand recognition and identity. It serves as a constant reminder of who you are and what you offer.
- Copyright Symbol: The copyright symbol, along with the year and your business name, asserts your rights to the content and design of your website.
- Visible Contact Information: Providing visible contact information, like an email address or phone number, in the footer ensures that visitors can easily get in touch with you, enhancing user experience.
- Effective Site Navigation: Including a concise menu in the footer can guide visitors to important pages on your site, improving navigation and increasing the likelihood of conversion.
- Highlight Your Company Details: The footer provides an additional space to emphasize essential details about your company such as its location, mission, or values.
- Boost Social Presence: Adding social media icons linked to your profiles can increase your social presence, potentially leading to more followers and engagement.
Easily Customize Your Divi Footer in 5 Simple Steps:
- Step 1: Access the customization options for your Divi Footer by going to your WordPress Dashboard and selecting Appearance → Customize or Divi → Theme customizer. You can also access the customization options directly through the frontend top menu.
- Step 2: In the Footer Settings, you’ll find 5 sections to modify. Simply edit the footer credit section to add your own text, which will automatically appear at the bottom of your site. Customize it further by selecting background color, font color, font styles, font size, and even upload custom fonts. You can even add social media icons.
- Step 3: After finishing your modifications to the Bottom Bar, head to the “Layout” section to choose from a variety of layouts. Select the number of columns you prefer, with up to 5 different styles available.
- Step 4: Want to add additional elements to your Footer area? No problem. In the “Widgets” section, you can easily add blocks such as Latest posts, Text, or any of the available widgets.
- Step 5: Fine-tune the display of social media icons through the Footer elements section. You have the ability to show or hide them based on your needs. Additionally, Create a stylish and functional menu in the space between your widget and footer bar with the Footer Menu section. With just a few clicks, you can edit the background color, text color, letter spacing, font style, and size in the Footer Menu section. Once you’re satisfied with your design changes, simply hit “Publish” to save them.
Take control of your Divi Footer design today and make your website truly stand out.
- Add YouTube Video Background in Divi
- Divi Addons You Don’t Want to Miss
- How To Add Google Map In Divi Theme?
Final Thoughts : How to Edit Divi Theme Footer in 2023
After completing this step-by-step guide, I’m sure you now feel even more confident when editing Divi Theme footer.
While Divi might be overwhelming at first, remembering these steps can make a world of difference when it comes to designing and customizing your website.
With the right information, like these guidelines, you’ll soon discover how powerful and versatile Divi Theme is as a platform.
Don’t be afraid to deepen your understanding skills with all the great features that come with this theme! I hope this guide has provided you with a helpful starting point for your editing journey – good luck!